Thursday, April 25, 2013

Do not be surprised

One of my daughters told me today that three huge projects she worked on for science were marked with zeros because she forgot to put her last name.  She is normally a straight A student and on her report card she received a B.  I wondered to myself how much time wad spent in the mind of the teacher to decide to give her a zero 3 times especially since she is the only one that has that name in the entire school.  I told my daughter not to be surprised by actions and that she must be complete in all her work and to write her entire name before she starts the projects.  I wish I could know what the projects would have been graded.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that doesn't make any sense. Why didn't the teacher just tell DeAnne to write her last name the first time. Instead of being that strict.

    ReplyDelete