Friday, June 7, 2013

All things work together....

Romans 8:28 It reminds me of times when I was a little girl going to elementary school.  Everyday coming home from school I was chased by three different types of dogs.  You can imagine as a young girl what went through my mind.  At the beginning of the street was a Great Dane that was loose that would chase me all the way to the middle of the street where I was approached by a German Shepherd behind a fence.  At the end of the street were the smallest dogs- Chihuahua 3 in number. Believe it or not this was the safest street to travel home from school.  When I look back on those days I also looked at how God was preparing me for my future.  I had a track scholarship that paid for 85% of my college education and the  reminder was in academic scholarships.  What a faithful God we serve.  Take the time to read Romans 8:28 and share one of your stories.

1 comment:

  1. The greatest Ah Hah or light bulb moments are when you realize events from the past has greatly benefited the future. How marvelous God is for allowing that preparation. Even though we may not appreciate it at the time... You ran many a days for many days blessings later. And, oh how the blessings last way longer than the preparation with residuals...AWESOME

    ReplyDelete